Terms and Conditions
In addition, when you make an enquiry or order any products or services through this website, you will do so subject to the terms and conditions on this page, as set out in our online customer terms & conditions, subject to all our other website conditions and such further terms and conditions as may be notified to you.
You agree that the goods are purchased by you for internal / personal consumption and not for resale. In case of goods required for Bulk consumption or Resale, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your use of this website or any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. Fabbity makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information provided on this website. Fabbity excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links to other internet sites provided by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by Fabbity of those internet sites, nor does fabbity make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, performance or timeliness of any aspect of information contained in those third party internet sites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (Under the Indian Law), Fabbity is not liable to you or anyone else for:
- Any decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site.
- Any losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website.
- Your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website.
- The loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website.
- Any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server.
- Any injury, illness or allergic reaction you or any other person may sustain due to leather, fabric, hardware, or usage of any of the products bought though this website.
- the products displayed being unavailable at any time.
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website.
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fabbity does not make any guarantees or warranties that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorized interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the website conditions and agree to be bound by them. However, if you do not or cannot accept our website conditions in totality and without modification, you must stop using our website immediately.
Fabbity Worrld is the owner and authorized user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to Fabbity Worrld in and associated with this website (collectively “intellectual property”), and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. The use or misuse of any of Fabbity's intellectual property is prohibited without the prior written permission of Fabbity Worrld. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as giving you any right or license to any of the intellectual property on or associated with this website.
We may revise and update our website conditions at any time and your continued usage of this website means you accept those changes. While Fabbity aims to ensure that the information in this website is correct, sometimes errors do occur for which we apologize. Please refer back to these website terms & conditions of use from time to time so that you are aware of the revised and current terms and conditions.
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
By indicating user's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, the user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Fabbity will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.